CF_Report 10 December 2018_Will they prop up world stock markets yet again_Report 81 - copy
Is Bitcoin going to go to ZERO? What will the world stock markets do .....
- Pay close attention to Microsoft and specifically January 1999 during the dot.com bubble bust and then boom
- During this time (1999-2001) the media was screaming at us to sell Apple, Microsoft, AOL, Yahoo and other technology stocks
- Many blue-collar workers sold out of fear thinking these stocks will go to zero and they would lose all their money
- Eventually, those who did not sell went on to make a fortune, or made enough to pay off their debt
- And while the blue-collar workers sold off their stocks the “elite financial institutions” bought up every single sell order…
- Nothing is different today and the media is still calling for Bitcoin & ALT coins to go to zero