marius landman Areas of expertise
Marius has +20 years Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental algorithm & statistical data experience in Oil & Gas Operations combined with plant and mechanical engineering safety, linear infrastructure, mining, military, construction, financial and medical facilities. He has comprehensive and authoritative knowledge as an International Certified Lead Auditor and broadly regarded as an algorithm data expert while demonstrating an outstanding level of business acumen. He has developed and implemented a broad range of Occupational Health, Safety and Environmental data management systems to recognized National and International standards such as ISO 14001, AS/NZS 4801 and OSHAS 18001 and Quality Management Systems to ISO 9001.
Marius has exceptional management and negotiation skills, mated with a detailed knowledge of legislation and regulatory agencies, processes and policies. He is well-networked, intuitive, and tenacious and his hard-working attributes are supplemented by strong and empathetic team building, mentorship and coaching skills. He has a proven ability to build vital and trusting relationships with a broad range of stakeholders. Personal qualities include a strong sense of loyalty, ethics and fairness in dealings with clients and stakeholders while always operating with a high level of integrity with particular attention to detail, quality assurance and service delivery.
To consult with Marius for large scale audits in relation to Environmental Impact Statement (EIS), Environmental Authorities (EA) and Coordinator-General imposed conditions (CG evaluation reports), contact Marius - click here
GET ACCESS to marius
I only give access to 10 people at any given time. If you need "full spectrum" crypto coaching, then start here. We will also place you in our secret Bitcoin Chat Group.
16 hrs access p/day
Ask daily questions
Special private Zoom calls
Review of portfolio
Setup of TradingView
Which signals to use
and much more...
Most people get it all within 60 days!
You are on your way to becoming financially free and will have an advantage other people simply don't have.
selected project experience
- Algorithm Mining and Data delivery (since 2009) by providing complex problematic quantitative objective research to oil & gas majors, financial institutions, political organizations and corporate establishments. Data is algorithmic and stealthily mined from the internet & social media and/or from management systems and then delivered in a quantitative elementary raw data format intentionally designed to objectively predict future trends.
- Bitcoin Trend and Forecast (established 2016) by providing quantitative algorithm future price discovery for crypto currencies such as Bitcoin, Litecoin and Ethereum. Future price direction discovery is then prepared in an easy to read reporting & chart format provided to members around the world. Marius' work has been featured on prominent radio, TV and Cable Stations worldwide.
- Government body (client name confidential) for NSW Utility Investigations and non-destructive digging operations – Involved development and implementation of Project Safety Data Management Plans & Procedure/s, risk register/s and project assurance/compliance while supporting operational activities.
- Oil & Gas Drilling Contractors assurance assessments related to Barrier Ownership, Heavy Vehicle Liquid Loads, Well Control, Plant Risk Assessments, Exclusion Zones, DROPs, No Go Zones, Loading and unloading and significant risk of critical equipment. The outcome of the data assessments aimed to drive continues improvement and facilitated compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Independent assessment of a major Operator (Shell) (project name confidential) Gas Production Facility Project’s compliance with the imposed conditions of the Department of Environment and Heritage Protection (DEHP) Environmental Authority (EA) including relevant Petroleum Facility Licence/s (PFL).
- Regulatory compliance status for a major contractor with operations in Australia, NZ and PNG on Radiation and Explosive Safety, Dangerous Goods and Transport/Driving/Heavy Vehicle. The data audit reports were trusted upon to improve deficiencies and rectify any non-compliance across Asia Pacific operations.
- Automated Equipment & Human-Machine Interface (HMI) data audits to ascertain operational compliance for onshore Coal Seam Gas (CSG) drill rigs in Australia. Outcomes included assurance that Plant Risk Assessments (PRA) and Verification of Competency (VOC) documentation comply with regulatory requirements.
- Rail Corridor Electrification Project (client name confidential) – project to determine contractor compliance with their Construction Environmental Management and Data Plan (CEMP) & General Environmental Duty under the EP Act 1994 (2014-2015).
- Heavy Vehicle (HV) Chain of Responsibility (CoR) audits conducted on Drilling & Completions Contractors based upon the Coal Seam Gas (CSG) Logistics Safety Code and the National Heavy Vehicle Law act and regulations (NHVL).
- Pangaea (client name confidential) – Writing, Peer Review and Gap Analysis of the Environmental Management Plan, Safety Management and Emergency Management Plans for Seismic Survey Activities. The data scope of work included the provision of detailed information relating to regulatory process to facilitate exploration activities in the NT, Western Australia and Queensland.
- (client name confidential) Gap Analysis and Update of the RV (name confidential) Shipboard Oil Pollution Emergency Plan (SOPEP) and HSE MS (2014) to identify the policies and data procedures required for offshore seismic operations to meet the requirements of the Environmental Plan.
- 30 Land based Drilling Contractor rig data audits focusing on onshore rig move (Heavy Vehicle - National Logistic Safety Code), well control, pressure management, drops objects prevention, radiation and electrical high risk elements. Data audits are centered upon the implementation of IADC, API, ISO, AS (Standards) including the Radiation Act and Regulations and client management systems within Australian land based environments.
- (client name confidential) EIS Coordinator-General Third Party Data Compliance Review (2011 – 2017) - Lead auditor and author of the independent assessment undertaken of Gas Production Facility (client name confidential) compliance with the imposed conditions of the Coordinator-General’s (CG) (Queensland Office of Coordinator-General) evaluation report for an Environmental Impact Statement of the Project (CG evaluation report), under Part 4 of the State Development and Public Works Organisation Act 1971.
- Project Coordinator and Lead Data Auditor of the joint onshore data audit program on behalf of tenement Holders (Shell, Arrow, Origin Energy, QGC, and Santos) to deliver third party HSSE data audits of selected contractors providing drilling and completions services to Operators in the CSG industry in Australia. Outcomes include identifying and facilitating continuous improvement to Operator and Contractor HSSE management systems, identify and target common industry issues across the CSG industry.
- (Client name confidential) – HSSE Data System Audits (2011 - 2015) - Project HSSE Systems Lead Auditor of multiple data audits of principal contractors, to measure and verify the management, alignment and implementation of their pre-qualified Quality, Safety Health and Environment Management Data Systems, against pre-established HSSE Audit Procedures, standards and legislative requirement.
- (Client name confidential) Rail Project HSE Project Plan (2009 - 2011) - Developed and implemented the HSE Data Project Plan for Environmental Hydro-geology Services Optimization and site reconnaissance for the (client name confidential) Mine Rail Project across 509 km remote land stretch, Queensland.
- Certificate Quality Engineering & Management (QEM) - Technische University, Munich Germany
- Masters of Science MSc OH & Safety Engineering with Medical background
- Bachelor in Data & Business Administration - Major in Business Management
- Diploma of Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S) BSB51307, Australian National Accredited
- Certificate IV in Training, Assessment and Education TAE40110 and TAELLN411
- EXEMPLAR, RABQSA (IQA-IRCA) AU, TL, EM, OH, QM - International Certified Lead Auditor
- Military Veteran & Lieutenant Special Operations Parachute Battalion (served under two Presidents)
- Global Medical Safety & Health - USA, Mexico, China, NZ, AUS (+300 events)
- Motivational Speaker (+9 years)
- HSE Assurance & Compliance (Australia) - (+25 events)
- Beyond Compliance (CSG Drilling & Completions), Brisbane Australia (QGC, SHELL, Arrow Energy, Santos, Origin Energy)
- Enterprise for Business Australia and NZ (including cryptocurrency speaking events)
- Book Marius as a speaker for your next event click here
memories as a child
- Marius was born in South Africa and speaks Afrikaans, English, Xhosa, Dutch and Korean with a medium level proficiency.
- Spent 15 years in an orphanage see what it looks like today click here.
- After school Marius joined the Elite 1 Parachute Battalion of the South African Airborne Forces and received his wings. He became an Officer at the Airborne Operations Unit as a Lieutenant serving under two presidents.
- Marius' favorite words: "If you want to know where you will be in 5 years from today, listen to what you say to yourself, because that is where you will be".
Marius Landman is a public figure. Due to the high sensitivity of working with large oil & gas companies around the world, photos and information on this page and on this website (and/or social media sites owned, operated and controlled by Marius Landman) regarding work undertaken for these companies and the experience stated within this resume, are copyright protected by www.mariuslandman.com and/or Marius Landman and no part can be used or reproduced in any shape or form on any social media platform without written approval.
Sources (not limited to the following):
Union General Data Protection Regulation (the GDPR): Enforced on 25 May 2018
Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (the Privacy Act) (known as APP entities)
USA - Social Media Privacy Protection and Consumer Rights Act of 2018
Africa - The Protection of Personal Information Act (called the POPIA Act)